Come spend the day with us.
We have a wide variety of things to do from the little one's all the way to Grandma & Grandpa.
Were the majority of our activities are free, & were there's always free admission oh yeah we also have every variety,
kind, size, shape of pumpkin and gourds under the sun.
We are open from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM every day!
We are also booking Private Hay Rides and Bon Fires. Please call 636-745-3927 to reserve your day and time.
- Punkin Chuckin - The Pumpkin Canon
- Build Your Own Scarecrown
- Kettle Korn
- Funnel Cakes
- Hay Rides
- Live Bands
(Country and Bluegrass) Weekends Only
- Farm Country Area free of charge
- Warren County's Largest Sand Box
- Milk Betsy the wooden cow
- Play in our grain boxes (corn, beans, & wheat)
- Straw maze
- Halloween bounce house
- Pedal tractors
- Swing on our giant swing set
- Petting Zoo (farm animals)
- Plenty of photo ops
- Picnic area available under our big shade trees
Have family photos done
- Horse drawn wagon rides by our Belgium Draft horses (Cisco & Caesar)
- Pony rides
- John Deere Express rides
- Face Painting
- Food / concessions & on a chilly fall day a bonfire.
- Come Watch our Chainsaw Carving Artist
- 10/17 & 10/18 Sarah Owenby Photography
- 10/24 & 10/25 Sarah Owenby Photography
Be sure to see what's new for this year!